Position: Web / UI Designer
No of Position: 1
Location: G-172, Sector 63, Noida 201301, UP
Qualification: Any Graduation
Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: 1.4L- 1.8L PA
Industry: Media/ Entertainment / Internet
Key Skills & Job Description - Expertise with Web Graphic design software suites like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, etc.
- Expertise with web design & development technologies, e.g., HTML5, CSS, DHTML, JQUERY, Responsive Websites etc.
- Must have sound knowledge of creating Emailers, Landing Pages, Micro sites, Websites with a view to responsive & material design.
- Expertise with customizing popular PHP, HTML, HTML 5.
- Ability to work independently
- Expertise with Print Media Design will be an added plus!
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Interested candidate can mail their CV at email@example.com or call me at 0120-4372777 in between 10:00AM to 5:00PM
Position: "TeleCommunication Executive” (Male/Female)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Noida Sec-63
No of Positions: 30
Qualification: 12th Pass/Any Gradutaion/Any Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 2Years (Experience from Real estate/Banking/Insurance/IT Solutions would be advantage.)
Working days: 6 days a week
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Practical knowledge of MS Office and Internet
- Experience in Tele-calling will be preferred
- Ability to provide information verbally clearly and effectively
- Eager to learn
- Will be responsible for generating verified leads.
- Responsible for providing customer service to the client and ensuring all client queries are answered by closing leads.
- Responsible to inform the management in case there are any escalations or client complaints.
- Updating the immediate supervisor/Manager/Management in case of escalations, client complaints or any challenges.
- Responsible for security of data and leads.
- Provide end of day report.
- Maintain follow-ups and leads on daily basis.
- Achieving leads targets monthly.
- Report to the team Leader/Manager.
Conceptualize modern & traditional marketing strategy for the Leasing of Property.
- Capable of handling leasing of projects independently. Making presentations to the Corporate and convince them to make us their Relocation Partner.
- Tie -ups to provide relocation facility to the employees of different corporate house and business entities.
-Initiating the dialogue for business tie-ups in behalf of company with corporate /societies and association.
-A Long lasting rapport building with Corporate/Associations/Societies
-Overall responsibility for the corporate sales/Tie-Ups
-Ensure customer satisfaction, Corporate Sales and revenue-generation.
-Creation, Development and Retention of corporate clients.
Desired Candidate Profile-(Females only)
Good analytical skills with Pro-active and organized working style
must be having a go-getter approach with Negotiation skills
Truly Proficient and effective in cold-calling
Aggressive as well as customer sensitive
Should be a Team player (Capable to manage/ motivate himself and his team)
Personal integrity and flexibility for target achievement.
Must possess exceptional communication skills (both verbal & written)
Must have a strong presentation skills and the ability to give presentations
INR 1,50000 to 2,75,000 Per Annum